LearnAkan English-Twi Dictionary is authored with the average Twi learner, tourists, and persons engaged in various forms of Akan language research in mind. Beyond the thousands of entries packed into this 342-paged piece, the dictionary goes a step further to provide users with:
- contextual notes
- conjugated verb forms
- sentential usage examples
- Number of Pages: 342
- Dimension: 6″ x 9″
- Format: Paperback/PDF
- Contextual Notes
- Conjugated Verb Forms
- Sentential Usage Examples
- Picture Dictionaries
- Decide on the version of the product you’d like to buy and click the appropriate ‘BUY’ button to match it, i.e. eBook only, MP3 only, or eBook + MP3. Clicking the button will trigger a popup.
- On the popup window, click on the ‘Add to cart’ button to proceed.
- The popup will move to the top right corner of your screen, with a ‘Checkout’ button underneath.
- Click on the ‘Checkout’ button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and credit card details, or click on ‘PayPal’ to pay with your PayPal account.
- Click on ‘Pay’ to complete your purchase.
- Immediately after payment, you’ll receive an automated e-mail from the sales provider with a link to download your copy.