Hi, my name is Stephen Awiba (Yaw) and I started the LearnAkan project in 2016, aimed at promoting the reading, writing, and speaking of the Akan language around the world.
The LearnAkan project, so far, comprises of:
- the parent e-learning website learnakan.com,
- the online Twi dictionary learnakandictionary.com,
- the fluency club learnakanfluencyclub.com
- the YouTube channel LEARNAKAN, and
- the Facebook page LearnAkan.Com.
Running the above costs money. And I am counting on the support of cherished users like yourself to keep the project running. If you find the LearnAkan project useful, you may contribute any amount at all towards its continuity. To donate:
- Please select your preferred currency in the “US Dollars (USD) drop-down menu.
- Click to choose any amount on the donation form, or type in a custom amount in the field beneath the amount presets.
- Decide whether you’d like to make it a one-time donation or a recurring (monthly) one and click to choose accordingly. You can change/stop this any time.
- Click next. Fill in your name, email address.
- Click next. Type in your card details, or choose “PayPal” to donate via your PayPal account.
Any amount donated would be appreciated greatly! Thank you in advance.